Hello everyone! Once again, sorry for the inactivity lately. I’m hoping to get back to my normal posting schedule very soon, and I want to thank all of you who have stood by me; and those of you who have just started following. It means so much to me to be able to share with you all!
This video is from one of my favorite people on YouTube. I say that a lot don’t I? I honestly can’t help myself, there are so many wonderful people who make videos.
Michelle Phan was one of the original make-up gurus, and is probably the most well known. She has enjoyed great success, and never disappoints.
Her tutorial for cucumber eye pads is one I enjoy pretty often. I don’t sleep as much as I need too, and I often have dark circles under my eyes. As such I need a little help to get rid of them.
Some other eye pads I would highly recommend can be made just as easily, and can help out with a multitude of problems.
- Chamomile Tea: Helps soothe tired eyes
- Green Tea: Helps tighten the skin around the eyes and reduces puffiness
- Ginger Tea: Reduces swelling and helps regulate blood flow to help alleviate blood shot eyes
- Carrot Juice: Wonderful treatment for skin anywhere, but especially helps the eyes look fresh and rested
- Lettuce Juice: Reduces puffiness and darkness, and are especially soothing at the end of a long day
One vital tip when using these eye pads is to keep your eyes shut tightly. These teas and juices can easily irritate the eyes, so use caution when applying them.
It is also good to have a towel nearby to dry your eyes before opening them.
Enjoy this lovely tip, and good luck.
Check out more of Michelle’s videos here. She has wonderful make up tutorials and lots of natural skin care tips.